I usually don't talk too much on my blog about the software and deals and such things like that, but when news happens around the products that I use on a day to day basis for my photography, I definitely want to make sure to spread the word.
on1 are getting set to release the next major version of their post-processing suite, version 10. It's a ground-up re-build of the previous version, and offers some sweet new features & improvements that will definitely help boost your editing workflows.
- Improved Effects module
- Two-way syncing of photos between the editing suite and mobile devices with Photo Via app.
- Improved editing for working with faces in Portrait module.
- Access to resize from any module.
- Updated colour & tone controls.
- Smart Albums in Browse module.
- ... and more. Check out the press release for full details.
Pre-orders are available now from on1, with a ton of bonus extras for pre-ordering before September 24th. All the details after the jump! Don't miss this one - the major version bumps of software are always worth the price of entry!